How to maintenance a long-haul network without great OPEX but keeping efficiency? What to do if there is no opportunity to keep a multiple maintenance staff and no wish to use subcontractors for it? How to keep line quality parameters under control and quickly eliminate faults and problems?
The issue is to use NQMSfiber - optical fibers remote monitoring system from world well known EXFO Inc. company, widely used in many countries and promoting to the Republic of Kazakhstan by Optictelecom.
The system consists of remote test units with OTDR, installed in different network points, and data processing server in control and management center. Server and units exchange data 24 hours 7 days in a week 365 days in a year. Such conditions of network control can’t be reached by standard maintenance staff. Regular OTDR traces analysis helps immediately detect even smallest fiber degradation and take measures for its repairing. And it is enough to have only two system operators and tree repairing staff for whole network maintenance!
Key parameters of NQMSfiber are:
- plug & play - easy to add new test units into the system without service interruption,
- intelligent – self-learning and parameters control using thresholds and templates,
- user friendly – simple interface, multiple remote access to read and configure,
- informative – report generating in user defined form, quick notification about network problems using SMS or other way,
- scalable – up to 300 test units in one system and no uncovered segment of network.
We are ready to create and support an NQMSfiber system for you with designing, ordering, supply, installation and commissioning in any region of Kazakhstan with after sales support. For better future please choose the NQMSfiber!