Optictelecom group and EXFO Inc. introduce new optical power meter - Power Xpert PX1.
This is device with Bluetooth connectivity, a wide touchscreen, best-in-class optical performances and in a pocket sized form factor.
Other key benefits of it are:
- Connect to smart app via Bluetooth: data reporting from the field, cloud storage, workflow management
- User-friendly intuitive interface
- Robust and rugged: IP54 design for dust and water protection
- Time-saving features: no offset nulling, lightning-fast boot-up
- Visual fault locator (on PRO)
- Data storage
- Error-free, automated wavelength recognition and switching (on PRO)
- 3-year warranty and calibration interval
PX1 can be used for optical power and insertion loss measurements and for fiber fixing using tone signals and VFL. It is suitable for all types of networks: PON, 5G, FTTx, LAN/WAN, CATV, CWDM/DWDM etc.
There will be two versions of the device - basic and Pro. Both versions will be equipped with InGaAs detector with power range -50 to +26 dBm or -70 to +10 dBm. PRO version will have 45 calibrated wavelengths (instead of 11 in basic version), VFL and automated wavelength recognition and switching, with also soft pouch for device storage.
Detailed technical specifications are in respective section of our web-site.
Waiting for your orders!