Optictelecom group and EXFO Inc. introduce industry first DWDM channel power analyzer with integrated OTDR - MAX-740C-DWOCC (Optical Wave Expert).
Key features of the new device are:
- Integrated DWDM Channel Checker & OTDR on a single port (patent-pending)
- Intelligent channel power level diagnostics (iOCC)
- Compact and portable form factor
- iOLM-ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear MUX/DEMUX characterization
- C-BAND ITU-T G.692 DWDM grid channels (12-62) with 100 GHz spacing
- Bar graph and table view on wide touchscreen display
- In-channel and out-of-band testing of active networks
- Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) and workflow
PX1 can be used for DWDM link characterization through MUX, DEMUX and OADM, DWDM link troubleshooting (DAA, RPHY, C-RAN), DWDM metro Ethernet links, deployment of commercial services, P2MP access networks testing.
Detailed technical specifications are in respective section of our web-site.
Waiting for your orders!