Optictelecom group and EXFO Inc. are glad to introduce new FIP-500 fiber inspection probe. This is absolutely new device in fiber connectors inspection industry because it is fully autonomous (no need to connect to external display, platform or mobile device for viewing the inspection process) and gives an opportunity for inspection with best in class accuracy of both singlefiber (FC, LC, SC etc.) and multifiber connectors like MPO with 4 rows of 8/12/16 fibers.
Key benefits of FIP-500 are:
- Best-in-class optical performance for accurate and repeatable results
- Zero-button inspection: 100% automated from insertion to data saving
- Fastest inspection in the industry (within 10 seconds for MPO-12 from connection to analyzed and saved result)
- Supports MPO with up to 4 rows of 8/12/16 fibers with the same tip
- Wide array of adapter tips for single-fiber and multi-fiber connectors (e.g., LC, SC, ST, OptiTap®, OptiTip®, MPO)
- Smartphone-grade 2.4-inch color touchscreen
- Quick-connect design: quarter-turn click for switching between any tips
- Test all day without any interruption: long-lasting battery, stores up test results locally - 1800 (MPO-12) or 10 000 (single-fiber)
- On-board connector endface analysis (as per IEC standards)
- PDF reporting via mobile devices
This inspection probe is applicable to central offices and customer premises, data centers, wireless networks (5G, FTTA, DAA, small cells) and FTTH.
FIP-500 already available for ordering, shipments will start in the first quarter of 2021. Detailed technical specifications are in respectful section of our web-site.
Waiting your orders!