Optictelecom is almost single company in Kazakhstan which holds common fiber optics theory, testing and maintenance training for engineers with after training certification of them as cable splicers and measurement specialists.
This training holds together with Almaty branch of «Kazakhstan training and consulting center» LLC in our and their offices during one working week. After training its participants get an Opticte-lecom certificates and official state certificates.
Training includes all details related to FOCL operation and maintenance equipment using:
- optical fiber structure and physical processes,
- optical fibers producing and application,
- optical fibers parameters (dimensions, modes, refractive index etc.),
- optical signals parameters (attenuation, dispersion, power etc.),
- international standards, network types,
- network topologies,
- active and passive optical network components,
- working with fusion splicers and mechanical splicers,
- OTDR, optical power meters,
- dispersion and data communication analysis,
- cable installation methods and components installation,
Training participants have opportunity to acquire theoretical knowledge and practical skills about all related to FOCL – from fibers to multiplexors, and to study working with different testing and installation equipment.