Optictelecom group and EXFO Inc. introduce new FTB series test module - the FTBx-88400NGE highspeed Ethernet 400G protocol analyzer.
Product's key features and benefits
- 400G Ethernet testing capabilities based on the draftIEEE 802.3bs standard
- FlexE (Flex Ethernet) testing capabilities with low- and highspeed Ethernet clients
- Integrated CFP8, SFP28/56 and 4 x QSFP28 interfaces to facilitatethe testing of next-generation 400G networks with support for25G and 50G Ethernet testing
- SFP28 interface to address the new 25G Ethernet signals andFC32X for added versatility
- SFP56 PAM-4 interface with support for 50G Ethernet testing
- Compatible with EXFO’s LTB-8 Rackmount Platform featuring hot‑swap capability for lab use and best-in-class 400G portdensity with up to two modules running simultaneously
- Compatible with the portable FTB-4 Pro Platform to releasethe most compact 400G solution—ready for the lab-to-fieldtransition
- Supported by EXFO Multilink, a web-based application for easy multi‑user management and remote access
- Supports quick optical transceiver validation and sanity check using iOptics, an intelligent pluggable optics test application
- Supports EXFO TFv—Test Function Virtualization, including FTB Anywhere floating licenses and FTB OnDemand time-based licenses for ultimate flexibility
The device works with FTB-4 Pro and LTB-8 testing platforms and allows to perform 400G Ethernet Layer II traffic generation and monitoring with options of Ethernet filtering and scripting capabilities.
Full datasheet of the new module can be found on our web-site. Our sales staff always ready to give you detailed info about tecnical specification and sales of this new product. Shipping will begin in January, 2018.
Waiting for your orders!