Optictelecom group and Fujikura Ltd. informs that 62S and 80S fiber-optic fusion splicers has been discontinued since October, 31, 2017 and replaced by 62S+ and 80S+ accordingly.
Main features of these new modules are Bluetooth 4.1 interface (auto setup of all devices connected to splicer - for example, thermal stripper), improved construction of heater (no need to fix fiber by hand until cover is closed, selfcentralization of sleeve inside the heater) and new windcover control button (user-friendly and easy to find).
Besides it they have all key parameters of old models:
- PAS adjusting system,
- 7 seconds fibers splicing time,
- 9-15 seconds protective sleeves heating time,
- 15000-20000 splice results memory,
- 5000 splices without electrodes replacement,
- IP52 body,
- carrying case with working table,
- 320x magnification.
We are waiting for your orders!